Can Hemp Oil Help with That? When Hemp Oil is Effective
Hemp oil is gaining traction
While medical marijuana and Hemp oil are stepping into the public limelight, there’s still a way for it to go to be completely accepted. This is mainly because of the misinformation that surrounds the product and what it can do for the user. With hemp having been considered a controlled substance for so long, many people are having a hard time shaking the stigma that it’s bad or dangerous. Still, many other people have fully embraced it and are moving forward enjoying the benefits the oil brings them.
There are so many ways Hemp oil can benefit the body, but at CopperGel we’re concerned about pain and how best to manage it without damaging side effects. As it turns out, Hemp oil is great for pain management.
What to use Hemp oil for
While our understanding of Hemp oil is new, and research is still underway to uncover all the benefits, the use of it has been around for thousands of years. Among all the psychological ailments that Hemp oil can help with, it has also been shown to have an impact on pain.
- Arthritis. When Hemp oil was applied topically to lab rats, it helped decrease the inflammation of arthritis they’d previously been experiencing. Furthermore, it was shown to help alleviate pain the rats felt because of their arthritis and left them with no visible side effects.
- Chronic pain. Several trials have been conducted to examine the impact Hemp oil has on chronic pain. This one was done on humans instead of rats, but the results were similar to the rat test. When used, the oil showed to relieve chronic pain with similarly no side effects.
- Sore muscles. When Hemp oil has been used in topical form to treat sore muscles, users have reported waking the following morning with fewer aches and a soothing feeling to the treated areas.
The main takeaway here is that pain management isn’t just possible with Hemp oil, it’s been proven to work, and it works without the negative side effects associated with oral painkillers. A word of caution: since Hemp oil isn’t as regulated as other medications, the quality of the Hemp oil you purchase may be in question. Make sure you’re getting good quality to treat your pain.
Is it time to start using Hemp oil?
Hemp oil isn’t addictive, so trying it to soothe aches and pains can be done at any time without worry of it becoming habit-forming.
- Chronic pain management. A good time to try Hemp oil is if you have chronic pain and can’t find any medication that helps alleviate it. You may also decide to give it a go because you don’t like the idea of opiates and their addictive nature or the various side effects that come along with prescription and OTC medications.
- Financial reasons. Budgeting is another concern. OTC medicines and prescription medications don’t always fit easily into our monthly budgets where Hemp oil is much easier to afford. It’s pain management that saves you money.
- It’s naturally occurring in the body. Hemp stands for cannabidiol, and it is one of over 80 cannabinoids produced by plants. What most people don’t realize is that our bodies produce cannabinoids – endocannabinoids – and has its very own endocannabinoid system. It’s this natural system that works with Hemp oil in pain management. The great thing about Hemp oil is you reap the benefits of Hemp without the high associated with THC.
- No doctor visits. Hemp oil is readily available through many avenues, and it is completely legal to use. With it being so readily available and unregulated, there’s no need for prescriptions or pharmacy visits to obtain it.
- It’s not toxic. Since Hemp isn’t toxic, overdosing isn’t an issue. In fact, tests have been conducted where high dosages of Hemp oil were given with no adverse side effects.
Since topical pain relievers are applied to the site of the pain, Hemp oil can be administered right where it’s needed without the hassle of ingesting it. Topical pain relievers give more immediate results and can be used more frequently than oral painkillers. The Hemp oil is absorbed into the skin and starts working on the pain within moments. Try our CopperGel Ice with Pure Hemp Oil to numb your pain!
*The FDA regulates food, drugs, and cosmetics that contain Hemp. Hemp products have not been subject to FDA review as part of the drug approval process, and there has been no FDA evaluation of whether they work, what the proper dosage is, how they could interact with other drugs, or whether they have dangerous side effects or other safety concerns.