1. Types of Information Collected
- Personal Information Collected. There are areas on the Site where you can share information that is unique to an individual; such as your name, company name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, zip code, and credit card information (collectively “Personal Information”). You can also purchase products with your credit card. Accordingly, we may request your credit card information for shipping, billing, and credit card validation purposes. We ask for this information in order to deliver requested materials to you, respond to your questions, or deliver a product. If you communicate with us by e-mail or complete online forms, we may require Personal Information that personally identifies you. CopperRelief may also request your e-mail address or mailing address for the purposes of having someone contact you for additional information, or in response to your request for information from us. All of the foregoing is treated as Personal Information, as described in this policy.
- Information from Children. CopperRelief does not knowingly solicit or collect information (including Traffic Data or Personal Information) from anyone under 13 years of age. The use of the Site by anyone under 13 years of age is prohibited. We ask that anyone under 13 years of age not submit information to us. However, when we e-mail information to you, we will provide prominently displayed instructions that show you how to unsubscribe from receiving such information. If your child subscribes to receive information from CopperRelief without your knowledge, simply follow the instructions on our e-mail and unsubscribe immediately. Parents can also contact our customer service department to access, change, or delete the Personal Information that has been submitted by a child.
- Do Not Track Signals. The Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
2. Use of Data and Personal Information Collected
CopperRelief will use the Data and Personal Information directly submitted by you for the purpose for which it was provided. CopperRelief may also use Personal Information you provide to us to contact you for reasons related to your original communication to us. CopperRelief may use your Personal Information to customize your experience on the Site and display content that we think you might be interested in according to your preferences. CopperRelief may also provide the Personal Information submitted by you to third party businesses who CopperRelief believes may provide products or services of value to you or to intermediaries who may identify such businesses. CopperRelief may use the Personal Information on its own behalf for these purposes. CopperRelief may use the Data in connection with the development, design, marketing or quality improvement of the Site and for CopperRelief ‘s general business purposes. CopperRelief may collect, store, aggregate, analyze, and disclose data gleaned from Personal Information or other information that identifies you or any individual user. This data, which includes data describing your usage of the Site, will be owned by CopperRelief and you consent to CopperRelief’s use of data identifying you for this purpose.
3. Sharing of Personal Information
From time to time, CopperRelief may engage other companies and individuals to perform functions such as sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), and providing customer service. Such companies shall only use your Personal Information for those purposes required to perform their functions and you consent to CopperRelief sharing your Personal Information with such companies so they can perform their functions. Additionally, CopperRelief may share your Personal Information, without your prior consent, for the limited purposes noted below:
4. Protection of Personal Information
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, CopperRelief has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Personal Information CopperRelief collects. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen or we have given you a user name and password for access to certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping the user name and password confidential. DO NOT SHARE YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD WITH ANYONE. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your Personal Information. COPPERRELIEF MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU AGREE TO ASSUME ALL RISK IN AND SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR USING THE SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL RISK OF INJURY DUE TO A DATA SECURITY BREACH.
You hereby waive, release, and forever discharge CopperRelief, its current and former affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, predecessors, directors, officers, members, attorneys, or agents, from any and all losses, damages, costs, actions, suits, complaints, or injuries to You, whether known or unknown, liquidated or unliquidated, absolute or contingent, that are directly or indirectly related to, caused by, or arise out of a data security breach. In addition, You agree to at all times hold harmless, indemnify, defend, and forever release and discharge CopperRelief from and against any and all claims, liabilities, actions, or causes of action threatened or asserted against CopperRelief or that could be asserted against CopperRelief arising out of or resulting from a data security breach, or any commenced or threatened action by a third party against CopperRelief arising out of or relating to a data security breach.
6. Other Limits to Your Privacy
The Site may contain links to other non-CopperRelief websites. CopperRelief is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. CopperRelief has no control over the use of such websites and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any Personal Information on these websites.
7. User Choice Regarding Collection, Use, and Distribution of Personal Information
You may choose not to provide CopperRelief with any Personal Information. In such an event, you will be only able to access public areas of the Site. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us, you may choose not to submit your information or select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time we ask you for Personal Information.
8. How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
If you have provided your Personal Information and your Personal Information changes (such as your address or telephone) or you want to delete your information from our systems, you can contact us using the method described below. CopperRelief uses this procedure to better safeguard your information. To protect your privacy and security, CopperRelief may also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before making corrections to or deleting your account.
10. How to Contact Us